Team Outings Ideas
Fresh air slightly salted. Chesapeake Bay breezes. Make this summer’s office outing unforgettable…just add water! Rock the boat with your summer corporate team outing on board a fun and luxurious Watermark Yacht. You work hard. Come play with Watermark! We make it easy…choose from one of our recommended company summer outing ideas or design your own with our expert charter event planners.
Suggested Itineraries for Company Outings on the Water:
- Take a destination cruise from Annapolis to St. Michaels. The 2-hour cruise back and forth is a great time for networking and team building. Hosting a company outing on a boat is a great way to thank your employees for their hard work or impress VIP clients. While enjoying time on land in St. Michaels, the team building continues. Office outing ideas include hosting a scavenger hunt, having a crab feast at a waterfront restaurant and exploring local history at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
- The Best of Baltimore. Baltimore is a fascinating working port city. A tour guide can join your team outing onboard Raven or Annapolitan II for an engaging and fun cruise around Charm City’s waterways. A caterer will provide a meal of your choice and Watermark’s bartenders will keep everyone refreshed. Need company outing ideas while you’re on board? Create a Baltimore Bingo game with the sights along the water or work with our Event Specialists to have your tour guide make special announcements and surprise your teammates with recognition.
- Good Ole’ Maryland Crab Feast. It’s a Maryland thing! Sitting down to pick crabs (ahem, break bread anyone?) is an experience that brings everyone together for a memorable team outing. A crab feast can be brought on board for your team or we’ll cruise you to a top waterfront restaurant that specializes in crab feasts…in Annapolis or Baltimore. The secret ingredient for spicy office outing ideas? Old Bay!
Ideas for Team Outings & Fun Company Outings:
- Ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. Host an ice cream sandwich bar. Everyone loves ice cream and nothing’s more relaxing during the summer than sprinkles and whipped cream.
- Photo slide shows. An oldie but a goodie. Collect photos from everyone on your team and put them together in a slide show that can play on one of our television screens. Everyone will love seeing highlights from the year and memories from the past.
- The team that exercises together stays together. Invite a trainer or yoga instructor on board to lead a light exercise class to help everyone relax, stretch and catch their breath. Encourage healthy habits amongst your employees!
- Karaoke. Yes, karaoke! Find out who the hidden extroverts are and give everyone a chance to shine under the spotlight. A fun and goofy activity allows everyone to relax and enjoy time with coworkers.
- Paint Parties. They’re all the rage and can easily be brought to you. A relaxing activity so your employees can concentrate on the same goal together. Compare the final products to see who has a hidden artistic talent!
Fun Company Outings Tips with Watermark. Did You Know?
- In a 3 hour cruise you can see Thomas Point Lighthouse? Think of the company picnic pictures…no photo booth needed!
- When you book a private charter with Watermark it is YOUR personal yacht for the event…no sharing!
- Fort McHenry was first called Fort Whetstone and is one of the sites you see on a cruise in Baltimore…plan a trivia contest for your team!
- The pair of Baltimore Tunnels range from a depth of 50 feet below ground to 101 feet below ground…make it a point to pass over on your cruise and “wave” to the traffic below!
- Watermark has 6 yachts 65 feet or larger…part of the largest private fleet on the Chesapeake Bay…let us help you find your perfect yacht!