Private yacht charters are a unique way to throw a corporate party, impress VIP clients, host enjoyable board meetings, show customer appreciation, support team building and more. Select a yacht from our fleet of 13 vessels, choose your port of call and allow our corporate party planners to plan a custom company party for you. What better corporate party venue than a boat?
Watermark offers a variety of quality vessels from which to choose for your corporate party events. We plan custom events from cocktail receptions to sit-down dinners to crab feasts and more. Charter a mid-sized vessel like Lady Sarah and cruise around the Chesapeake Bay lighthouses or take up to 200 people to the Eastern Shore aboard the beautiful Catherine Marie. The options are endless! When you choose a yacht as your venue, corporate party planning is easy and your private cruise provides built in entertainment.
"This was the second time we had our annual outing on the Lady Sarah. It was a beautiful day and we sailed up the Severn. It was thoroughly enjoyable. The boat is beautiful with areas for sun lovers, and air conditioning lovers. The crew was polite and courteous. Thanks again for a great experience." - Terry George
Corporate Party Entertainment Ideas
- Casino games! You don’t have to spend time inside the casino to have some gambling fun. Table games are allowed on our vessels and we’ll connect you with the best dealers.
- Keep people moving. Set up stations around the venue each with a different activity or purpose like learning about a company’s key department or showcasing a new product.
- Make it social. Reward guests who meet the most new people. Keep track with punchcards or stickers.
- Focus on teamwork with a cooperative – not competitive – activity.
- Tweet, tweet. Tie in a social media aspect to encourage staying in touch long after the event.
- Ask our event specialist for more ideas!
Ideas for Corporate Summer Parties
- Get out on the water. A cruise on a private yacht is a great example! Other ideas: kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding. Bonus points: it’s cooler on the water!
- Keep It Basic. Everyone loves hot dogs and hamburgers. Throwing a good ole’ barbeque with checkered tablecloths is nostalgic, tasty and fun!
- Give out awards. Summer marks the middle of the year and it’s a great time recognize stand out members of your team and build up morale as the year starts to wind down. Awards can be simple and inexpensive…it’s the thought that counts!
- Two words: client appreciation! Invite your clients to your annual summer party to get to know everyone in a casual setting. Your clients will appreciate meeting the faces behind the email addresses and you can impress by showing off your team’s positive attitude and smiling faces.
- Cold treats. Cool off with an ice cream sundae bar, hand out refreshing cold towels as guests arrive, serve cocktails with plenty of ice and have your caterer set up iced water and lemonade stations complete with fresh fruit slices for spicing up hydrating water.
When it comes down to the best corporate party ideas, the key ideas are really simple: good food, good drinks and good company. Now that’s a great corporate party